Registration Now Open
Registration for the 2020 Fall Season is now open. With the Covid-19 pandemic, we encourage you to register via the on-line registration link on our website. The safety of all the players, their parents, our coaches and volunteers is of the most utmost importance. The Chargers Football Club will make all reasonable efforts to prevent the spread of the Covid-19 virus. Therefore a number of changes to our football operations will occur during this period of time. These will include, but is not limited to the following new practices.
- Players are responsible to bring their own, marked water bottle to practices - no team water stations or shared water bottles.
- All players and coaches will be screened prior to each practice
- With the exception of certain contact drills, all players and coaches will attempt as much as possible to keep Physically Distanced (2 meters) from the participants and fellow adults during the team/cohort gathering
- Equipment handouts will be scheduled by appointment to maintain proper Physical Distancing
- The clubhouse and player change rooms will be closed during this time period. Players are to come dressed to the practice field.
- Practice BBQ's are postponed until further notice
All Players and a Parent/Guardian must sign and return a copy of the Football Alberta Informed Consent Form when equipment is issued.